Impresa Modular is the only nationwide modular home building business that also helps entrepreneurs throughout the United States build their modular home building businesses. We have the experience, the knowledge, the systems, and the tools to provide a solid foundation for you to build a successful modular home building business.
impresa MODULAR…the Future of Home Construction
Modular construction is not only faster, but provides extremely energy efficient structures at level of quality that is difficult to match with onsite construction.
Modular Construction Delivers More With Industry Leading Technology
The processes of modular construction are very different from those of on-site construction. Many people who are new to off-site construction learn about the modular construction method and choose it because of its three main benefits:
- Factory Built Quality and Efficiency
- Better Value for the Builder and the Customer
- Faster Construction Timeframe
Factory Built Quality & Efficiency
Across the range of off-site construction methods, modular is the one that is the most complete from the factory – up to 85% in some cases. One of the biggest advantages of modular construction is that it has taken the outdoor construction process and turned it into an indoor manufacturing process.
Better Value for the Builder and the Customer
- Reduced construction schedules
- More predictable project costs
- Reduced material waste
- Lower carbon emissions from transportation in comparison to on-site construction
- Reduced site disturbance
- Increased safety and security of workers
Faster Construction Timeline
The extended timeframe of traditional on-site construction not only exposes you to weather risks, but also leaves you at the mercy of market swings and customer fall-out. Modular construction can reduce timelines by 30-50 percent or more. This means shortening your construction loan and thus reducing the financing costs of the project for your customer.
Ours systems work in the cloud, are accessible through mobile devices, and allow you to work and be efficient from practically anywhere you would like to work.
Overview of our Business Support Systems
Impresa Modular has grown to become the first successful nationwide builder of modular homes in the country. That success was not accidental; it was based on developing, growing, and perfecting all of our systems to support a company that could successfully provide our modular homes across the country. Ours systems cover marketing, sales, payroll, customer communications, scheduling, service management, and more.
- Marketing – Our automated marketing system will allow you to spend less time copy and pasting messages, manually following up with leads and clients, and more time meeting and serving your clients.
- Payroll – Spend less time on payroll, more time on your business. Our intuitive systems help make payroll effortless — just as it should be. And with integrated HR functionality, managing your employees will be just as simple.
- Business Process – Your whole building world can be managed together in one powerful system from pre-sale process, project management, financial tools, and customer management. Features include real-time, shared access to construction scheduling, task management, change orders, documents, photos, warranty, home owner selections, and much more.
- Accounting – No one expects you to be an accounting expert — that’s why our system keeps everything organized in one place. Connect your bank account to automatically import and categorize transactions, sync with popular apps and take photos of business receipts. All of this will help you save time and energy that can instead be invested in your business.
- Call Management – We utilize a cloud-based PBX system with features that include call auto-attendant, company directory, call forwarding and handling, multiple extensions, a mobile app for iPhone and Android, Business SMS, video conferencing and screen-sharing, and fax.
Impresa Modular Franchising was created to provide those in the building industry or those with a desire to join it, with the ability to succeed with off-site modular construction.