HALF THE COST. TWICE THE FUN. MOOYAH THE MOOLAH.
Serious MOOYAH Moolah. Our Average Unit Volume is a strong $802,208. Our top 10% of Franchise Owners average $1,148,462. Cha-CHING!
WHAT IS MOOYAH?
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, hand-cut french fries hand and real ice cream shakes. Our mission is to deliver the best burger, fry & shake experience EVER, and have fun doing it!
We serve 100% Certified Angus Beef® brand burgers, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers and all-beef hot dogs. MOOYAH’s non-GMO potato and multigrain buns are baked in-house daily, and Guests experience mind-boggling variety with being able to choose from five real cheeses, bacon, avocado, and 20 free sauces.
WHAT MAKES MOOYAH DIFFERENT?
The question you should be asking is, “What Makes MOOYAH better?” Here are a few of our key differentiators that help our brand continue grow in popularity:
- RIDICULOUSLY GOOD FOOD: Never-frozen, 100% Certified Angus Beef®, all-natural Jennie-O Turkey, black bean veggie burger, & 100% all-beef hot dogs. Non-GMO potato and multigrain wheat buns baked in-house daily. Hand-Cut Fries made from No.1 Idaho Potatoes in a 6-step, 24-hour process. Premium sauces, 100% real ice cream shakes with premium toppings, including Hershey’s® Chocolate, Oreo®, and Reese’s®.
- COMMUNITY ORIENTED: While many better burger brands have a “city feel” and cater to urban residents and transplants, MOOYAH puts its roots in suburban communities where it partners with schools, churches, sports leagues, and other community groups and ensures our restaurants are a welcoming environment for all people.
- TECHNOLOGY: MOOYAH was an early adopter of new technology and has a strong focus on providing technological solutions for both franchise partners and Guests, including a cloud-based POS system coupled with back-end third-party analytics that includes an inventory management program and a labor management program, all hosted on an online portal and a mobile app for partners on the go.
- VARIETY: Guests can call the shots on what the perfect burger should look like. From five real cheeses, bacon, avocado, and 20 free sauces and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies, we offer a simple menu that is fully customizable.
- PERSONALITY: MOOYAH’s store designs are bright, inviting, and family-friendly, featuring moveable tables, comfortable booths and a chalkboard drawing wall for kids and kids-at-heart.
WHY OUR FRANCHISE OWNERS LOVE MOOYAH
- A Beautifully SIMPLE Model: Burgers. Fries. Shakes. That’s all we make. (Well, along with the occasional hot dog.) Our three-product core menu allows us to streamline our kitchen with build-out costs that are much lower than our competition, while still delivering a uniquely customizable experience to our guests. When you keep things simple, it’s easier to get it right.
- LOWER RISK / Higher Reward: The average investment costs for high-end burger concepts is around $1 million. For the last decade, we’ve focused on lowering this cost without restricting our ability to create beautiful, high-quality restaurants. Lower build-out costs mean faster ROIs.
THIS IS MORE THAN A PARTNERSHIP.
We treat and support you like family.
- Real Estate & Construction -If you’re awarded a franchise with MOOYAH, we will quickly get to work with you on finding your perfect location and building your shiny new restaurant! Your MOOYAH Real Estate Support Team will help you find the best possible location available in your territory. We will pair you with proven local brokers who know the area best, all while guiding you through the entire process.Once we have helped you find the best possible location for your burger franchise, we will move quickly into building out your first restaurant. Our team will help facilitate this process by helping to ensure a seamless bridge in between the real estate and construction phases.
- Ongoing Support – We are committed to leading the franchise industry in franchise support programs and technology. Our ongoing support program features quarterly visits from the assigned Franchise Operations Manager; Ongoing training programs, and robust third-party analytics reporting including labor and inventory management.We have two franchise operations managers (FOM) and one franchise operations director (FOD) who may visit your new store on a minimum of a quarterly basis, if not more frequently. The visit is focused on brand standards, facility maintenance and to help ensure the realization of your financial goals.
- Marketing Support – While it’s not actually hard to sell burgers, fries & shakes as delicious as ours, we’ve made it our mission to know our target market inside and out, and we use that information to create national and local programs and tools to reach them. Our burger franchise focuses on increasing awareness with new Guests, increasing frequency with current Guests, and becoming community ambassadors to the schools, teams and churches around us.
INTERESTED IN THE BEST BURGER FRANCHISE AROUND?
LEARN WHY MOOYAH IS THE RIGHT HAMBURGER FRANCHISE FOR YOU.