Power Trucks USA is a powerful, niche opportunity that will fulfill your truck and jeep passions and achieve your financial goals at the same time. Our expectations are clear. We will be the industry leader in truck and jeep aftermarket accessories, installation, and service.
Power Trucks USA Franchise Opportunity
Power Trucks USA is your “Go To” local one stop shop and service center. We are truck and car enthusiasts that bring our customers vision of their vehicles to life. For your work vehicles we have everything to help you get the job done from toolboxes, ladder racks, towing equipment, and more. If you are an off-road junkie we can add lifts, wheels, tires, and off-road lighting. For everything else we have tonneau covers to keep your equipment dry, rubber floor mats, upgraded radio and entertainment systems, and more for you and your family. If you can imagine it, we can build it.
Why Own A Power Trucks USA Franchise Business
- High Revenue Potential – Recession resistant with growth in 2020 as we were considered an essential business.
- Low Initial Investment – Lower investment – high revenue potential (request our FDD to learn more and review our Item 19!).
- Recession Resistant – Our services and products go beyond what can be ordered online – from custom designs to installations and repairs – we are the solution Jeep and truck owners need in their community.
- Underserved Market – We are in a vastly underserved market without a national brand
- Vast Open Territory – Open territory offers an opportunity to grow with our brand from the start of our franchise launch.
- Work Life Balance – We work on a Monday to Saturday 8AM to 6PM schedule that offers franchise owners a lifestyle that promotes work life balance. We offer an opportunity to reach goals through business ownership with Power Trucks USA.
Join the Power Trucks USA Family
WHAT IT TAKES
Power Trucks USA ownership starts here. Open your new location quickly and learn more about the initial and ongoing investment for your Power Trucks USA business.
The Initial Franchise Fee includes 1-week at our pre-opening training program conducted in Warrenton, VA. This will cover daily operations, approved products, completing services plus advertising, marketing, and financial management of the business. Here you will learn our best practices and proven systems for efficient operation.
We offer additional training and support in your Power Trucks USA business as you get ready to open. We continue to be available to help you develop and grow to serve customers in the local community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the typical location? – Ideally the location will be 6,000-8,000 square feet comprised of at least 1,500-3,000 square feet for retail showroom and at least 3,000-5,000 square feet for shop space. We will guide you and help evaluate sites for your Power Trucks USA location.
- Do I have to be an automotive expert or mechanic? – No, but it would be helpful to be knowledgeable in the automotive field and focused on the automotive customizations we offer to customers. We believe most franchise owners will hire specifically trained mechanics, technicians and other staff to fulfill the skillsets needed for installations and repairs.
- How long does it take to open? – Depending on the location and the amount of building build out the property requires will determine how long it will take for you to open. The average typically ranges 3 to 4 months. We will guide you in finding and designing your location, conduct pre-opening training, and key tasks to open. We have a step-by-step process we follow.
- Do I have to be an owner operator? – No. We like our owners to be active, but some may hire a general manager to oversee day to day operations, while you focus on management, marketing, and customer development.
- How many people should be on the team in the business? – Typically between 4 and 6 employees depending on volume of customers.
Our Power Trucks USA family will always DELIVER on what is expected, promised, and hoped for!