More than 400 Locations in 15 Countries! The world’s fastest-growing bubble tea company is now franchising in the US.
Presotea Franchise Opportunity
Presotea is poised for success with over 400 locations in 15 countries! The next 3 years will see the fastest growth in the United States bubble tea marketplace with a projected annual growth rate of 8.9 percent and revenues expected to exceed $3.5 billion by 2025.
We are proud of our innovative tea brewing process, quality-controlled supply chain, and our national and regional marketing teams. The Presotea brand name and these unique features have made us an international success since opening the first tea shop in 2006. Presotea is the #1 fresh tea brand from Taiwan. Having a giant tea company as the mother company gives our franchisees unique access to multiple tea flavors and a consistent product supply.
Why Choose Presotea?
- We manufacture our own products and control supply chain.
- Stable franchises with year-over-year growth.
- Proprietary technology that welcomes customers, minimizes employee numbers, and heightens the customer experience.
- All-inclusive franchise fee – come to you training, grand opening support, marketing help, and more.
- Franchise centric – flexible SKU options, flexible location sizes, and local pricing.
- Dedicated franchisee app – your own account manager, unlimited calls and emails to your rep, dedicated designer, specialist consulting, and tech support.
- Customer app – mobile ordering, payment, pickup and delivery options, loyalty and reward program, social media promoting, targeted advertising.
- Low start-up, established concept, proven results.
Training & Support
The Initial Training Program consists of approximately 120 hours over 15 days covering all aspects of the operation and management of the Presotea Shop. Support at the grand opening for the first five days and ongoing.
Franchise candidates should have a strong entrepreneurial mindset, good financial standing, and excellent credit. A good candidate should be willing to learn from other people to understand the ins and outs of the business and strive to always be better. The candidate should be willing to learn not only from the franchisor and other franchisees but also from their customers. With that commitment, they will make their franchise a rewarding and profitable success.