Scramblers breakfast chain is poised for growth in 2023. We are debuting our first restaurants on the east coast with five locations planned for Florida. Scramblers hatched in the Midwest in 1980. With at least 25 locations primarily in the Midwest, our mission is to be the best breakfast franchise in the game.
Bring Home the Bacon
Scramblers is committed to helping our franchise owners achieve record sales each year. By innovating & maximizing proprietary systems, we’ll help you succeed in a growing industry.
The Modern-Day Scramblers Franchise Concept
With 17 years of valuable restaurant experience, giving us a leg up in the battle for best breakfast franchise, we add a little something special to our recipe for success. Over the past 30 years, Scramblers has persistently reinvented itself to stay efficient, relevant, and the best breakfast franchise. We’re committed to building a better business, and a better lifestyle, for our family and our franchisees.
What Makes Scramblers Eggceptional?
- We’re the Perfect Size – Hatched in the Upper Midwest, we are small enough to make decisions quickly but big enough to be stable, have experience, and thrive. Check out our map of available franchise markets.
- We’re Family – Scramblers was founded on family principles that we still embrace throughout the business today. These values are key to our success and what makes us the best breakfast franchise. Meet our team.
- Scramblers Ownership Offers a Better Lifestyle – Scramblers’ hours are 6:30 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. This means a better quality of life and more family time for franchise owners and staff. We promise you’ll be home in time for dinner. Hear what our franchisees have to say.
- We’re Eggsperts – We specialize in brunch, but it’s our proprietary systems that create operational efficiency. From a calculated menu and robust training, Scramblers knows how to build and manage successful franchises. Learn more about our franchisee support.
- Scramblers University – Our online training portal will equip every member of your franchise team with the tools they need to do their job well and keep growing.
Training & Support
Franchise training and support is critical to your advancement. At Scramblers, our leadership team understands what’s involved in operating a breakfast, lunch, and brunch restaurant – we’ve been there, done that ourselves. So, we’ve invested in developing and delivering ongoing franchise training and support services that are critical to the success of each franchisee. We’re here to answer all the questions you have before making your first short stack. You can also count on us now, 10 years from now and anytime in between.
Every Scramblers franchisee benefits from a team of support. This dedicated team will consult with you and provide the guidance you need for the day-to-day operations of your store. Once you are open for business, they will check in with you periodically to ensure operations are running smoothly and answer any questions you may have.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- A Positive Attitude
- Customer Service Experience
- Financial Stability
- A Love for Serving People
- Teamwork Mentality
- Strong Commitment to Family