Shield Security Systems is a service based franchise specializing in the sale, installation and monitoring of electronic security systems, fire alarms, closed circuit television surveillance, access control and wireless high speed internet “hot spots.” Shield Security Systems offers an attractive, easy-to-operate business model with high income potential and a low investment. You’ll work closely with homeowners, small business owners, office managers and more. Be Your Own Boss!
SHIELD Security Systems Franchise Features & Benefits
Succeed with Support
As a SHIELD Security Systems franchise owner, you’ll have the opportunity to work with homeowners, small business owners, office managers, educational institutions and more. Our portfolio of services help you realize your dream of personal freedom in a recession-proof market while providing a valuable service to your community.
- Central Station Monitoring – It’s easy for you to earn recurring monthly revenue through central station monitoring, because we provide this service to your franchise!
- Burglar Alarms – Installing residential and commercial alarm systems is the conduit to the recurring revenue your security company earns through monitoring.
- Ancillary Services – You’ll offer full-service security, including 24/7 monitoring; fire, smoke and carbon monoxide detection; lighting and temperature control; flood protection; surveillance; and access control.
- Security Cameras – Also known as closed circuit television, security cameras are the fastest growing and most profitable product for franchise owners.
- Remote Access – Home and business owners can securely access their security cameras’ feed through their smartphone or computer, even remotely.
- Acccess Control – This common addition to industrial security accounts lets business owners monitor who comes and goes from their property.
Starting your own Security Business with SHIELD
Ken used his prior experience in law enforcement and electronic security to establish the SHIELD Security Systems brand. Our unique background, commitment to clients, customized security solutions and lack of long-term contracts are unmatched in the industry. We are looking for people like you who share our vision and want to grow their own security company.
What to Expect When Starting a Security Franchise
First, we will introduce our franchise model and company vision in a teleconference. Together, we’ll discuss the goals you have for your security business. Next, you’ll attend four webinars: a day in the life of a SHIELD franchise owner, a review of our Franchise Disclosure Document, an exploration of SAM (our proprietary account management system), and an introduction to keeping your sales funnel full.
Then, we’ll discuss the opportunities for a SHIELD Security System franchise in your region with a territory analysis. At the end of this process, you’ll be invited to visit our home office in Buffalo for final approval.