Do I need any previous experience with teaching, IT, or engineering to be a Skill Samurai Franchise Owner? Most typically, our franchise owners don’t teach lessons to Skill Samurai students. Our most successful franchise owners have a natural love and passion for technology. Skill Samurai is about preparing children for tomorrow’s workplace, and helping to secure a financial future for young entrepreneurs.
Skill Samurai…The Future-Proof STEM Franchise Opportunity
Improve your future by helping to prepare children for theirs.
• Proven curriculum
• For children ages 7–18
• We go beyond standard supplemental STEM offerings
• Real-world IT concepts, techniques, and principles
• Builds a solid foundation of technology education
Why Own a Skill Samurai Education Franchise?
- Skyrocketing Demand – The need for advanced IT and programming in the workforce is continuing to increase. Skill Samurai prepares students for the jobs that will be in demand in the future by focusing on real programming languages as opposed to drag-and-drop programs other STEM academies use to simplify coding processes.
- Game-Changing Business Models – Unlike many other STEM programs that offer only either mobile partnerships or a brick-and-mortar facility, Skill Samurai offers both! Our mobile, on-the-go division is secured through partnerships with schools, churches, community centers, and other existing complementary businesses within the community.
- Plug-And-Play Staffing – Our locations can be operated with only 1-3 part-time employees, where other STEM education concepts require approximately 25. We also have a successful, proven model in place to hire university and college computer science students as teachers and coaches in order to ensure quality instruction.
- Future-Proof Your Community – Our Franchise Owners are actively involved in their communities, becoming a well-known presence as they network and partner with various youth organizations and outreach groups. Owners become leaders in the area of children’s technology education as they build brand awareness through community events.
Skill Samurai has Stem certified teachers and meets CSTA standards which set us apart from other STEM concepts.
2 Educational Franchises in 1
BRICK & MORTAR LEARNING CENTER
Kids can interact with certified instructors and make friends who share their interest in technology.
Students learn and have fun while enhancing their skills in an engaging and inspiring environment. (Brick & Mortar Model – $126,665 to $287,950)
Don’t wait for business to come to you. On-The-Go brings Skill Samurai to your community.
Partnerships with community programs take our curriculum to kids anywhere they are, so they can have access to the technology skills they need. (Mobile Model – $86,615 to $118,950)
With multiple, complementary revenue streams,
Skill Samurai taps into three children’s services growth segments:
- EDUCATION & TUTORING
- SUMMER/SCHOOL VACATION CAMPS
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES
Invest in the Best Franchise for the Future
Education and tutoring is a nearly $103 billion industry, while the markets for birthday parties and summer camps are $25 billion and $2 billion, respectively. Skill Samurai offers a unique opportunity to capitalize on three surging, recession-resistant markets for one competitively-priced investment.