The multi-billion-dollar home organization industry is experiencing exponential growth year after year. Franchise owners follow our proven business model and use our 3D design software, turnkey marketing programs and find success.
The Tailored Closet Franchise
Throughout the years, we have worked to perfect our business model, aligning ourselves further with consumer needs and industry trends to continue separating ourselves and elevating our franchise owners above the home organization franchise and storage competition. In an industry that is largely commoditized, The Tailored Closet offers solutions that are specifically suited to a client’s individual needs. Thanks to our proprietary 3D design tools and unique product channels we can offer clients a wide range of options for their closets and more.
The Multi-Billion-Dollar Home Organization Industry
We are proud to be a leading home organization franchise and to offer many franchise benefits including:
- Access to the best support team of industry experts
- Proven, award-winning business model
- Protected territories (100,000 minimum homeowners)
- Sliding scale royalty fees
- Proprietary 3D software and CRM system to run your business
- Turnkey, lead generating local area marketing tool kit
- National lead generation programs
- No franchisee manufacturing
- Minimal inventory
- Scalable business model with quick ramp-up
- Residential and commercial client opportunities
- High average gross profit margins*
- Consultative sales process with high closing rate*
- Strong per-territory sales volume*
- Backing of a national brand and leading franchisor, Home Franchise Concepts
A Competitive Edge
The Tailored Closet uses a consultative process that is designed around caring for your clients and their unique needs. You will work with your clients to ensure that the end solution matches their unique style and budget. And with the use of our proprietary 3D design software, your clients will be able to see their space come to life before the close of the sale!
Awards & Accolades
The Tailored Closet (formerly Tailored Living) proudly ranks on the Entrepreneur Franchise 500® list in multiple categories, as well as one of the leading Organization/Storage System Franchises.
The Tailored Closet supports our nation’s veterans by participating in the IFA VetFran program, offering a 15% discount off territory fee to qualifying men and women of our armed forces.
Dive deep into the business model & support resources. Find out if you are qualified to own a Tailored Closet franchise today!