Transblue is one of the nation’s leading general contracting franchises, specializing in outdoor construction projects for residential, commercial, and government clients. Transblue thrives in the construction industry since their founding in 2004, even more as homeowners invest in their homes like never before.
WORLD CLASS GENERAL CONTRACTOR FRANCHISE
Transblue is a powerful opportunity for executive-level entrepreneurs ready to build a world-class business.
As a leading general contractor franchise specializing in managing outdoor construction, remodeling, and ongoing maintenance for residential, commercial, and government clients, Transblue is a highly diversified, recession-resistant business model with unlimited profit-potential.
Founded in 2004, Transblue franchise owners run asset-light businesses designed to scale. Our franchise owners manage large-scale, high-end projects that transform outdoor spaces into works of art. With low costs of ownership, industry-leading support, and large, protected territories, Transblue is a franchise opportunity with life-changing potential.
“Now is an incredible time to franchise with Transblue,” says David Wescott, CEO and Founder of Transblue. “We’ve proven this business model really works. Not only does it offer tremendous profit potential, but also designed for long-term growth. We’re successful because we’ve built a model straightforward to implement. We’ve made significant investments in training and support, and there’s a pent-up demand for competent project management in the outdoor construction industry across a wide range of clients. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.”
REASONS TO OWN A TRANSBLUE FRANCHISE
- You don’t need to be an expert in construction
- You subcontract work to experts in your territory
- You manage large-scale projects for your clients
- You’re ability to scale your business is unlimited
THE CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS IS BOOMING
- Homeowners are reinvesting in their homes like never before
- Commercial construction continues to be strong nationwide
- Government spending on infrastructure projected to increase
- Transblue franchise owners capitalize on all of the above
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
- Own a business that gives you more time for what you love
- Leave the long commutes and office politics behind for good
- Build a brighter future for yourself and your family
- The more successful you become, the more you’re able to give back
Who is TRANSBLUE?
“We’re a construction management company that focuses on the client. When a client hires us to complete a project, we’re their representative. We make sure that they don’t lose money, that the work is done professionally, and that deadlines are met – and we do this by subbing out all of the work to contractors.”
“We went from zero to 20 employees very quickly and we have 125 jobs on the board right now. Business has tripled since we started and this year has been our best ever year in business. Homeowners are reinvesting in their homes in record numbers and we’re in a strong position to do well.”
“This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that’s still growing – and more importantly, a company that puts franchisee success above everything else. My business is growing rapidly despite the challenges of the pandemic, and I wasn’t alone in that – the entire organization continues to grow.”