TruBlue Total House Care is the ONLY national provider that specializes in Total House Care for Seniors. There are more than 12,000 Medicare homecare agencies and more than 6,000 senior care franchise locations taking care of the elderly person, but NO ONE is taking care of their homes.
TruBlue Total House Care Franchise
One Franchise Serving Two Huge Markets with Almost Limitless Potential…Seniors and Busy Families.
TruBlue Total House Care Franchise is revolutionizing the $380 billion-dollar senior care industry by being the only national player to specialize in the home care services sector, allowing seniors to age in place with comfort, dignity and quality of life.
TruBlue franchisees provide customers with a one-stop-shop for all home care needs, including on-going home maintenance, handyman repairs, cleaning services, yard work, and seasonal projects. For seniors, we also are certified to do Senior Home Safety Assessments, provide Senior Home Improvement/Modification Projects, and our year-round, helping hand services around the house, House Care Plus. Most importantly, our “One Company, One Call” approach provides our customers with a level of trust and convenience that was missing in the fragmented industry before TruBlue Total House Care franchise entered the market. Seniors want worry-free living, and busy families want hassle-free living. Both demographics can enjoy this carefree lifestyle and convenience with an affordable monthly care package. As a result, TruBlue has rapidly grown to over 50 locations in multiple states and plans to hundreds more in the coming five years.
Why Chose TruBlue?
TruBlue offers franchisees many resources to set them up for success.
- House Care Plus – The comprehensive monthly maintenance package for every budget. This unique subscription-based service ensures that clients won’t hesitate to call when their home requires maintenance. This monthly maintenance program gives TruBlue Franchise Owners monthly recurring revenue along with a consistent presence in clients home… building trust and a sense of familiarity through routine checkups and necessary upkeep. The continued relationship between franchisee and client lends itself to more lucrative projects, continued business, and higher revenue.
- TruBlue C.A.R.E. – The cutting-edge estimating and automated marketing system provided to all TruBlue owners. With TruBlue C.A.R.E, franchisees can handle email marketing, project management, and price estimation at the click of a button… eliminating the guesswork and giving them more time to find clients, score leads, and keep tabs on ongoing projects.
- Winner’s Circle – With the exclusive Winner’s Circle program, franchise owners can earn back their entire franchise fee upon reaching predetermined milestones in their first 2 years in business.
Training and Support
- Initial Training – This three-week course serves as a launching pad to help new franchisees get up to speed on the TruBlue business, complete the necessary certifications and obtain licenses and, if needed, begin operations.
- Corporate Training – Before launch, new owners take part in the 5-day training session at the TruBlue headquarters in Cincinnati. During this week of onboarding, new franchisees are given all the information they need to be successful; including how to network to build referral partners, manage customer relationships and effectively market their business to the community through personal, digital, and direct marketing efforts. After training, new franchise owners will move forward with a new level of confidence.
- Business Plan – From start to finish, franchise owners are assisted by the dedicated executive support staff to establish and execute a comprehensive business plan. Covering everything from launch to expansion, business coaches work with franchisees to set realistic and achievable long-term and short-term goals. Unlike other franchise systems, new TruBlue business owners will receive ongoing support on a regular basis. – this way growth and marketing strategies are constantly being refined and adjusted to achieve optimal results.
- Ongoing Coaching – TruBlue corporate coaches remain accessible to franchisees at any time. Every new franchisee receives weekly check-in calls to help grow their business. Corporate support also offers on-going webinars, conference calls and regional and national conferences, to augment franchisee skillsets as a business owners and marketers.
How is TruBlue different from other senior care franchises?
Unlike most other senior-care franchises, TruBlue has minimal competition, a wide-open lane to grow rapidly for decades to come, minimal government regulation, and lots of prime territories still available throughout the U.S.
TruBlue’s Ideal Franchisee Candidate
You do NOT need direct experience in the senior care or home services industries! We are NOT looking for handymen or technicians. Instead, we are looking for people who have a burning desire to become a business owner and builder of teams, not a technical doer. People who want to seize freedom, flexibility, financial success, serving others, making a real difference, and being in charge of their own path and destiny.
Why is TruBlue a Great Fit for Veterans?
Veterans are uniquely qualified to franchise with TruBlue, as they have a proven ability to follow systems, procedures and processes necessary to make any venture successful. Because our business model is easy to run and easy to scale, TruBlue is a perfect fit for honorably discharged veterans who aspire to turn their dreams of entrepreneurship into reality. Honorably discharged veterans are eligible to receive $2,000 off their first franchise fee.
TruBlue Franchise Owners talk about their ownership experiences.
We were looking for something that would allow us to work with veterans, retired people and seniors, The people we talked to clearly cared about what they were doing. When we made the trip to the corporate office in Cincinnati, I was even more impressed with the people I met and the streamlined operations. We particularly liked that the model is geared towards seniors — we are both passionate about senior care and wanted to make an impact within our own community.
I noticed a lot of people we transported needed help with other things in their home, especially retrofitting for handicap accessibility. So, I started doing some research. I wasn’t looking for a franchise opportunity, but I quickly realized it was too much to try and launch a business completely on my own, so I found TruBlue. I made some phone calls and was immediately impressed with what I heard. The rest is history.
We quickly realized there is no limit to who could benefit from a service like this, from stay-at-home moms to hectic families and seniors. As we started to peel away at the layers, we realized our target market is everyone, and we have the opportunity to help our friends, our friend’s parents — literally everybody.