Visiting Angels has been fine-tuning our systems throughout the past two decades and has blazed the trail for over 600 non-medical, private duty home care agencies throughout the United States. At Visiting Angels, we measure success through our “Caring Quotient.” Profits are always important, but enhancing the quality of life for millions of seniors is our true measure of success.
Owning a business is hard work, but it can also be extremely rewarding. To help you discern our opportunity, please consider the following:
- Visiting Angels Ranked #1 of All Senior Care Franchises (franchisee satisfaction survey) – Franchise Business Review
- Ranked #3 in large Franchise Systems – Franchise Business Review
- Ranked #3 in the Top 50 “Best of the Best” – Franchise Business Review
- Best Known Brand in the home care industry
- Visiting Angels-Most frequently searched Home Care Name on Google
- Average 2017 Franchisee Annual Revenue of over $1,000,000/year
- Most expansive Radio and TV advertising campaign nationwide
- Thousands of quality home care leads distributed each month on a national basis
- National advertising and branding campaigns; including Internet, radio and TV
- Annual conferences with industry experts; hundreds of one-on-one consultations each year
- Numerous Regional group support meetings throughout the year
- Comprehensive training sessions
- Monthly webinar teleconferences
Owning a business means you’ll never be alone when you own a Visiting Angels franchise!
Visiting Angels has been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the fastest growing franchises in America.
Our franchised agencies thrive collectively from some of the most caring business owners in the world. Together, they have utilized countless resources at their fingertips to provide communities with jobs and, most importantly, the care our seniors deserve.
Why Senior Care?
Our seniors deserve options. One of the most appealing options a senior can have is safety and independence in the comfort of their own home. This peace of mind is just as important to seniors as it is to the loved-ones that share in their concerns. Think about it: Wouldn’t you rather Mom and Dad be safe and in the comfort of their own home rather than in an expensive institution with revolving care?
As our country’s population continues to age (according to the U.S. Census, by the year 2030, there will be over 57.8 million “baby boomers” between the ages of 66 and 84), the demand for quality homecare is sure to increase.
Get Started Today!
Our franchise fee is as low as $45,950 ($54950 standard) and the royalty fee was just dropped to 3.50% of revenues – compared to 5%-7% in some other home care franchises. This amount decreases to 3.0% at greater volume.
To learn more about Visiting Angels franchise opportunities in your area or to begin securing your territory today, please complete the accompanying form with no obligation. We will offer you an invitation to attend one of our free Information Seminars in your area and connect you with one of our franchise development professionals. If you share our goals and standards in client services, then you’ll soon learn why we areAmerica’s Choice In Senior Homecare®.
Requirements for Qualification
Visiting Angels is not accepting lead inquiries from the following States: CT, LA, NC, MD, NY