Do You Have a Passion for Teaching Art to Children?
Young Rembrandts – Awards Winning Franchise
Popular Home Based Business
At Young Rembrandts, it’s our mission to raise generations that value the power, the passion and the significance of art.
Vision and Values
Young Rembrandts has a passion for art and children. We bring excellence to every aspect of our daily interactions. Guided by personal integrity and respect for the individual child, we communicate with understanding, realizing our greatest calling is to cultivate the human spirit.
Why Young Rembrandts Franchise
The Best Low Cost Business Opportunity
A Young Rembrandts franchise is a home based business that operates at host locations such as elementary schools and park districts. Young Rembrandts Franchisees lead a group of part-time instructors to teach children the fundamentals of drawing using our unique curriculum and step by step teaching method.
Every franchisee brings their own strengths to the business model, but overall franchisees love to network, build relationships and affect change. A background in art is not necessary!
This low cost business brings enormous satisfaction to everyone involved. Week after week, thousands of children across the globe participate in classes, produce great artwork and grow emotionally and academically from our program. The smiles are contagious!
Young Rembrandts Features & Benefits
Our franchise training and support, together with our proprietary curriculum will help you thrive as a business owner and make you a satisfied entrepreneur. Getting started is easy because Young Rembrandts provides you with a turn-key process allowing you to effectively start up and operate a successful, family-friendly and home based business; bringing education to children and jobs to your community. Our affordable franchise package includes:
- Territory – A protected, exclusive territory designed for success. Young Rembrandts territories are the largest among foremost competitors.
- Training – Complete and thorough initial training program prepares new franchisees to begin operating immediately upon completion.
- Curriculum – Our extensive copyrighted curriculum is unique in that it is based on a proprietary methodology. Online teacher training tools are also provided to instruct part time teachers in our method.
- Technology – Proprietary Task Management and Scheduling Software
- Marketing Tools and Resources – You’re not alone in marketing your new business. Young Rembrandts owners enjoy the benefits of the Young Rembrandts website and a local mini-site, Social Marketing, professional and customizable marketing materials and more local marketing tools.
- Ongoing Training and Support – Our support programs are unparalleled in the industry and are the pride of our franchise system. Young Rembrandts offers each new franchisee a dedicated mentor and personal business coach enabling you to reach your personal and financial goals.
We’re looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or team building experience. A person who can build relationships, has a desire to grow, and who is committed to quality! You must have a minimum of $25k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.