Auxo Medical is a nationwide franchise providing service, sales, and refurbished medical equipment for clients including hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, universities, laboratories, and physician offices.
Auxo Medical franchise owners have access to a large operating territory, serving customers with an in-demand service and providing value to customers with the sale of refurbished equipment.
OWN A AUXO MEDICAL FRANCHISE
Our team of certified technicians complete all levels of services on sterile processing, biomedical equipment, and anesthesia equipment. At Auxo Medical, our owners and their technicians focus on the customer to provide valuable products and services. Auxo Medical technicians have a “Can Do” spirit as problem solvers because of the training and confidence in our support and proven processes.
WHY AUXO MEDICAL?
- We offer meaningful work as a value-driven provider of service to customers like hospitals and surgery centers.
- We offer franchise ownership in markets across the United States come grow with us!
- We are a leader in the medical equipment service industry.
- We have perfected our services and have robust processes allowing for a quick start-up of the new business.
- Auxo Medical offers an approachable investment, around $100,000 on the low end, with a large franchise territory.
- Investment modeling available vs. opening your own service-based business.
History and Growth
Originally established as East Coast Distributors in 1998, Jay Crabtree purchased the company in 2007 and changed the name to Auxo Medical. Along with one of the original founders, the leadership team looked to expand offering new services, which were initially offered from the company headquarters in Richmond, VA.
In 2018, 2019, and 2020 the brand expanded with affiliated company operations based in Michigan, Kentucky, and Florida.
Starting in the spring of 2020 and into 2022, throughout the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, Auxo Medical technicians were deemed as essential workers. The company started to serve new customers who were in need of specialized services, from repair, preventative maintenance, and refurbishing equipment to used medical equipment sales needed by those in the medical, healthcare, and life sciences industries.
When Anthony Frank joined the company in 2020, it was just as the leadership team was creating the franchise model. His background in restaurant operations – not technical or service related – helped to prove out the model.
It was with confidence that we knew we could support aspiring entrepreneurs with a wide variety of skills, backgrounds, and experiences to become franchise owners with Auxo Medical. Franchise ownership opportunities with the brand became available in early 2022. The first franchise territory launched in Chattanooga, TN in spring 2022.
We welcome new owners to join the brand and help us to expand to serve customers in new territories.
1. How much office space or workshop space do I need to operate an Auxo Medical?
Your Auxo Medical business can be home-based. There is no workshop required.
2. How long does it take to launch the business?
A typical launch is as few as 2 to 4 months. Complete pre-opening and training quickly.
3. Do I have to be an owner operator?
Yes, we want our owners to be involved in an active way. Most will become certified as a technician, but will also hire and train a Lead Tech to handle repairs and service. Owner focus should be on marketing, development and management, but will want to have an understanding of the fieldwork.
4. Can I own more than one territory?
Yes. Owners may acquire multiple territories. For those who commit up front to three (3) territories will pay a discounted franchise fee of $130,000 for all three (3) territories.
5. How many people should be on the team?
Typically between 2 and 4 employees depending on service call volume.