Our Home and Hospice Care Franchise is a Great Opportunity! We’ll work with you every step of the way, teaching you the basics of how to operate your new business.
Interim HealthCare Franchise
Join the Leading Healthcare Franchise Built on Over 57 Years of Experience
- The #1 Senior Home Care Franchise Since 1966
- Franchisees average over $4 million in annual revenue per territory*
- Two franchise ownership options available: home care and hospice
- Affordable investment includes comprehensive training and support
- Recession-resistant industry ideal for entrepreneurs
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing. It is also part of Caring Brands International, a global healthcare leader with more than 530 franchise locations across seven countries. Interim HealthCare franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions, and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 200,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care, and healthcare staffing needs.
Why should you choose an Interim HealthCare franchise? We operate in a booming industry that’s set to grow into the future. Our home healthcare franchise owners can elect to open one or multiple locations and can easily offer home care as well as hospice services (many of our competitors can only work in one of these spaces – not both).
Why Interim HealthCare Franchise
- Our Values – Our strong core values are the basis for the growth and prosperity of our over 300 senior home care franchises.
- Our Team – Our professional staff brings many years of experience in hospice franchise and home care franchise ownership.
- Our Opportunities – We offer quality home health services spanning every level of need over time whether you choose an Interim HealthCare home care franchise or hospice franchise or both, you will have the opportunity to have multiple revenue streams.
- Support – The comprehensive training, onboarding, and ongoing guidance you receive as a home care franchise owner, in technology, operations, marketing and financial support is designed to ensure your senior home care franchise attains a strategic marketplace advantage.
Why the Home Healthcare Industry?
Healthcare is America’s fastest-growing industry. As a home care franchise or hospice owner, you can capitalize on the rising senior citizen population, thanks to baby boomers coming of age, plus other trends, such as aging in place, that promises a secure future for years to come.
Interim HealthCare Franchisee Benefits
Interim’s Franchisees receive a generous array of excellent support benefits:
- Pre-opening classroom training
- On-site opening support
- Dedicated new owner support, training, and field training
- Operations, policies, procedures, and regulatory training and updates
- Continuous advice from our home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing experts
- Home care software technology
- Franchise intranet platform
- HR, recruiting, and retention tools and templates
- Insurance, risk management, and finance support
- Sales support
- Full use of our well-known trade name
- Innovative marketing and advertising campaigns
- Access to ad templates, collateral materials, and website development
- Social networking
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATE
Answer the following questions positively and you will know you are an ideal fit to become an Interim HealthCare franchise owner.
- Are you self-motivated?
- Do you care about the well-being of others?
- Would you like to make a difference in the lives of senior citizens?
- Can you confidently create and maintain business relationships?
- Do you consider yourself a leader rather than a follower?
- Do you have strong leadership and communication skills?
- Are you prepared for the financial investment?
- Is there availability in your preferred territory?