As a DRYmedic franchise owner, you benefit from having access to a wide range of tools, resources, and ongoing support of an established brand which can help you launch your business and reach your goals faster.
DRYmedic Restoration Franchise
Service franchises are built differently! DRYmedic Restoration provides restoration and remediation services to homes and businesses across the United States through multiple streams of revenue. With a robust training program, customized operations workflows, an all-star support staff and network of experienced existing owners, utilizing the latest technology, DRYmedic is dedicated to creating lucrative business ownership opportunities that make positive impacts in the communities they operate in.
The Top Eight Reasons DRYmedic is Right For You
1. ALWAYS IN DEMAND: Residential plumbing services are always in demand, making owning a DRYmedic Restoration franchise a savvy investment in uncertain economic times. Property Damage issues occur no matter the state of the economy, and most homeowners do not have the time, expertise or tools to fix their own issues. It’s no wonder that the top 25% of DRYmedic Restoration franchise owners achieve over $2.4 million in annual gross revenue.
2. A FULL-SERVICE MARKETING TOOLBOX: At DRYmedic, we provide our franchise owners with a comprehensive, tried-and-tested marketing toolbox, designed to effectively generate local leads. You’ll have access to on-demand and fully customizable marketing materials, such as social media posts, commercials, door hangers, and more, all backed by our extensive industry experience and knowledge.
3. A PERSONALIZED BUSINESS CONSULTANT: Having a dedicated Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) with DRYmedic means you’ll receive personalized, expert coaching to guide your business towards success. Your FBC is there for you, offering valuable support in areas such as strategic planning, marketing, operations, and financial management. They’ll help you navigate challenges and capitalize on opportunities, providing you with the tools and insights to thrive in the restoration industry. With an FBC by your side, you can confidently grow your DRYmedic franchise, knowing that you have a trusted advisor to help you every step of the way.
4. PROTECTED MARKETING TERRITORY: DRYmedic Restoration franchise owners enjoy protected marketing territories of up 300,000 population and have the opportunity to expand their business to multiple territories if they desire. We’ll never sell another franchise in your area of operations and are always ready to help you expand.
5. RECRUITMENT & RETAINMENT TOOLS: We have the knowledge and tools to help you find — and keep — the best technicians and employees for your business. Your personal Franchise Business Consultant offers specialized training, tools, and tips to ensure that you retain good talent.
6. NATIONAL BUYING POWER: DRYmedic Restoration is a member of BuyMax, a contractor-founded organization that provides the buying power of large companies to our franchise locations. BuyMax allows our franchise owners access to discount pricing on products, free product training, and fleet service solutions.
7. FIVE DECADES OF RESTORATION EXPERIENCE: DRYmedic and its predecessors have 52 years of combined experience in the restoration industry, meaning we’ve had all that time to refine our systems and processes for our owners to succeed and achieve their business goals.
8. THE POWER OF AUTHORITY BRANDS: DRYmedic Restoration is part of the Authority Brands community of brands and enjoys the benefits of a built-in referral source of thousands of home service franchise owners across the United States.
How Do DRYmedic Franchise Owners Make Money?
DRYmedic offers a wide range of services for every day property damage such as water and fire restoration, mold remediation, basement flood cleanup, disaster recovery, and much more. DRYmedic makes money by providing these essential services to homeowners, property managers, and businesses typically aligned through insurance payments.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Entrepreneurs who are interested in investing in a recession-resistant industry.
- Current home service business owners who want to expand their offerings and diversify their income streams or portfolio.
- Restoration technicians with aspirations of owning their own business.
- Existing restoration business owners who are looking to take their business to the next level and tap into the benefits of a well-established brand.
- Veterans, women, and minority entrepreneurs who are interested in taking advantage of the discounts and benefits offered by the International Franchise Association’s VetFran and DiversityFran program
If you are a driven, customer-focused individual with a passion for growth and success, then DRYmedic Restoration may be the right opportunity for you
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our Ideal Candidate for a DRYmedic franchise is someone who is passionate about putting people first, their customers and their team, and is seeking a proven business model to grow or start their business. They come from a variety of backgrounds and have varying levels of experience in restoration and remediation services. Some are first-time business owners, while others have already established successful restoration or professional businesses. A leader who wants to learn and grow in new ways, who leads from within and wants to be aware and involved in their business operations will excel in our system.