LIP-SCHMACKIN’ GOOD COOKIES! There is no business like dough business. Schmackary’s franchisees are making an incredible business investment with a proven model that’s built to scale. Schmackary’s exceptional unit economics are powered by low startup costs, stronger sales per square foot than some of the biggest cookies in the biz, multiple revenue streams, minimal labor and streamlined operations.
Schmackary’s Beloved by Broadway Since 2012
Fans of Broadway know a good thing when they see it – and when they taste it. Since opening in NYC’s Theatre District in 2012, Schmackary’s has earned critical acclaim and quickly became “The Official Cookie of Broadway.”
Who is Schmackary?
Nebraska-born Zachary “Schmackary” Schmahl had dreams of taking center stage in the Broadway productions he loved. After a move to the Big Apple at age 24, he began baking wildly creative cookies out of his small studio apartment and within months his side hustle became a full-time production – receiving rave reviews from every corner of the Broadway community. In 2012, he opened his first store in the heart of NYC’s theatre district and it became an overnight sensation! The actor-turned-baker’s dream of making it on Broadway had come true – he made it to Broadway with the hottest show in town – Schmackary’s.
Call it “Generation Y’s Answer to the Old American Bake Shop,” Schmackary’s has pushed the classic cookie outside of its comfort zone with an adventurous twist on the traditional cookie.
Schmackary’s has become the buzziest brand on Broadway and the undisputed favorite of NY’s rousing arts community. Their award-winning cookies are sold at shows and venues across New York City, delivered by the dozens to people and businesses around the country, and featured in some of the biggest television shows, media outlets and high-profile award lists, solidifying its status as the country’s most in-demand cookie company.
The sweet smell of success…
If you love cookies, you’ll love these franchise advantages!
- Low Startup Costs – Small square footage requirements and quick-turn, streamlined operating systems mean you can build your own Schmackary’s quickly and affordably. Put yourself on the fast track to making dough.
- Simple, Turnkey Operations – Costly equipment is not part of the business model.
- Multiple Revenue Streams – Schmackary’s catering and delivery business is booming, giving franchisees the opportunity to generate high off-premises revenue. Schmackary’s strong coffee program allows you to generate money all day long, which other cookie franchises can’t do.
- Territory Availability – The US cookie market is valued at over $11 billion, and with major markets available across the country, Schmackary’s is your chance to enter a market that’s hungry for options with a brand that’s world famous for being the best.
- Hands-on Corporate Support & Training – Schmackary’s has developed a full online training course, making training staff and providing continuing education a breeze for franchisees.
- Nationally & World Renowned – Schmackary’s has been featured in some of pop culture’s premier brands, such as The Tony Awards, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Buzzfeed, USA Today, OK Magazine, Food Network and more. Own a brand that’s constantly making national headlines.
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATE
Operational experience in business is a plus, but not required assuming a professional Director of Operations will be part of your team.
We’re looking for a few Guys and Dolls who are passionate about owning the nation’s most in-demand cookie franchise. Specifically, multi-unit franchisees who are looking to bring Broadway’s biggest blockbuster to their hometown., Founder Schmackary’s, Zachary Schmahl
- 2021 Total Sales* – $1,602,999
- 2022 Total Sales* – $2,073,381
* These figures can be found in Item 19 of the current Schmackary’s FDD.