Founded in 1971 in Southern California, Lindora is a leading medically guided metabolic health and wellness company, with 30+ locations
in California and Washington.
Lindora Weight Loss & Wellness Clinic Franchise Overview
Lindora offers a suite of services that support metabolic health, including weight management programs that incorporate nutrition, lifestyle, and the latest innovations in weight loss medications (GLP-1); IV hydration; hormone replacement therapy; and other services.
Delivering on the strong consumer demand for more holistic, integrated health and wellness services, Lindora guides people on their individual journey and supports creating sustainable lifestyle choices in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and medicine.
Now is the best time to leverage strong consumer demand and be part of the metabolic health and weight loss industry.
- Evidence-based medications with powerful weight loss efficacy
- Research proving that it is more than just ‘willpower’
- Fast-growing food and supplement products with better and healthier options
- Obesity medicine guidelines and competitive landscape
- No medical experience necessary for franchisees
THE LINDORA DIFFERENCE
- Medically-Guided Metabolic Health & Wellness Services in a Community-Focused Environment
- Holistic, Integrated Service Approach
- Rich Brand History with 50+ Years in Business
- Large Addressable Market; Servicing both Men & Women
“We are thrilled to join the Xponential family of brands,” said Colleen Lewis, CEO of Lindora. “Xponential’s proven model growing and scaling brands makes them the ideal partner as Lindora enters its next phase of growth. This partnership will allow Lindora to become one of the first national brands in medical metabolic management, and we are energized to share what has been effective in delivering outstanding outcomes for our valued clients with people on a global scale.”
THE OPPORTUNITY WITH XPONENTIAL BRANDS
- Executive Semi-Absentee, Straight Forward Business Models – Manager Operated
- Complete Franchise Fulfillment: Marketing, Sales, Real Estate and Construction Support
- Power of the Xponential Parent Company
The global weight loss and weight management industry had a market size of over $224 billion in 2021 and is expected to surpass $400 billion by 2030.3