Do you love Craft Beer & BBQ? The Flavor Room franchise is growing into the leader in Craft Beer & Artisan Sauce Experience Shop in the Nation. Try-before-you-buy model with 500+ craft beers, 200+ Artisan sauces/rubs, 70+ craft whiskies, competition BBQ menu and 24 beers on draught.
Flavor Room Franchise
The Flavor Room System is the Quickest Path to Success in the Craft Beer & BBQ Retail Market.
Flavor Room started from a passion for premium flavors in the Craft Beer & Artisan Sauce worlds. We spread our passion for flavor through experiential tasting events and grassroots social media marketing that established us as our community’s Flavor Gurus. The Flavor Room System can do the same for you! Flavor Room Franchisees share these values of Fun, Flavor and Community.
Why the Flavor Room System is the Quickest Path to Success in Craft Beer & BBQ Franchise Shop
- Memorable Brand: completely unique mid-century modern brand.
- Inexpensive Buy-In: limited cash outlay to open.
- Focused Craft Beer Bar: rare and premium kegs ONLY
- Concise Kitchen: small footprint with no hoods, fryers or commercial ovens.
- Limited Competition: no one is doing what Flavor Room is doing. We’re leading!
- Fanatic Following: huge public demand for experiential retail.
- Low Labor Cost: easy training, high retention, and only 120 weekly shift hours.
- Exclusive Products: Flavor Room branded sauces, collaboration craft beers and whiskies.
- Inexpensive Deep Marketing Net: broad social media presence, weekly flavor events, very effective loyalty program, ranked digital search presence (#1), weekly newsletter, and growing fast.
What Makes Our Experiential Retail Franchise Unique?
- 500+ Mix-&-Match Craft Beer Singles
- Sauce Bar Tasting Program
- Weekly Experiential Flavor Events
- Exclusive Product Collaborations
- Artisan BBQ Menu
We Take Flavor Seriously!
The Flavor Room Product Mix Magic:
- 500+ Craft Beers
- 200+ Flavor RoomArtisan Sauces/Rubs
- 70+ Craft Whiskies
- Artisan BBQ Menu
- 24 Beers on Draught
Investment & Revenue Potential
- Relatively low buy-in and startup costs
- Ultra low continuing franchising fees at only 2%
- Low labor costs of around 14% of Gross Revenue
- Inexpensive deep marketing net
- High single store revenues vs buy-in costs
- Recession resistant industry
- Cutting edge experiential retail model
How Much Does It Cost to Open a Flavor Room Shop Franchise?
Total Investment – $150,000 to $190,000
We Support You!
A Franchise Opportunity with a Great Team!
We provide in-depth initial and ongoing training and coaching from the moment you sign a Flavor Room FRANCHISE Agreement with us.
- Site Selection Assistance
- Layout Planning Assistance
- Grand Opening Guidance
- Bulk Purchasing Discounts
- Shared Marketing Efforts
- Inventory Transfer Program
- Initial and Ongoing Training
- Shared Best Practices
- Proven Operations System and Suppliers
When you FRANCHISE with Flavor Room, you’re never alone – you become part of our family.
We’re going to do everything we can to help you succeed.