Build a Cherry Blow Dry Bar Empire.
Whether you’re looking to open just one salon or twenty, we have the franchise opportunity for you in markets across the country.
Cherry Blow Dry Bar is a new concept of hair salons which provides express, premium hair and makeup services to women on the go who want to pamper themselves on a regular basis.
There is no end in sight for the growth of this industry, and with a sound, proven business model and operational method in place, Cherry Blow Dry Bar offers you a way to get into an exploding industry without having to figure it out on your own. Learn more today.
The “blowout category” in hair care which includes services such as blowouts, hair extensions, makeup services and treatments for the finished look, has been reinvented to meet the growing demands of customers who like pampering on a regular basis.
Therefore, blowout services have become a $40 billion a year global hair salon industry and a ripe business opportunity for entrepreneurs interested in joining the wave.
Cherry Blow Dry Bar is a unique membership model within the niche category which has proven strong and offers these benefits:
- Great support from pre-opening through ongoing operations
- No previous hairdressing experience needed
- Unique remote access to point-of-sales systems and reporting features
- Simple to operate
- Fastest growing niche in the $40 billion hair salon industry
- Best of the best training
Cherry Blow Dry Bar is a volume-based model which draws in the ideal customer through simple, proven methods:
- Membership Models
- Affordable Prices
- High Quality Services
Multiple revenue streams include add-on retail sales, express services, and carefully chosen retail products that directly support the services offered.
Cherry Blow Dry Bar is here to coach, mentor, and guide you the entire way and give you all the tools you need to succeed as a salon owner.
You will receive help with:
- Finding your location
- Negotiating your lease
- Providing layout and specs for the signature salon
- Business and operations training for franchisee’s and management
- Tools to recruit and hire staff
- Associate training in membership sales and point of sales systems
- Hands-on stylist training including our signature Cherry blowout techniques & treatment applications
- Retail product knowledge
- Hands-on makeup and hair extension training setup directly with our vendors
After opening, a Master Stylist will be appointed to your salon to maintain consistent quality and deliver new hire training crucial to successfully growing your team of stylists.
If you are interested in more information, fill out the short inquiry form today.