The Newest 100% Absentee and Low Investment/High Return Franchise. Starting investment at $90,000 with an FDD that shows net returns of $150K per year! No Home Services experience required. Perfect Franchise For Low Cost Diversification Of Your Portfolio.
Start Your Future With Door Renew
Every day, Door Renew franchisees across the country renew faded, peeling, ugly doors. This transformation into something beautiful provides a tremendous sense of satisfaction. We deliver a premium service, and charge accordingly, while still saving customers hundreds on replacement.
There is a strong demand for the restoration services we provide. Competition is minimal and most who restore doors don’t do it properly. Find out more about Door Renew by reviewing this site, then contact us below using the ‘Request Info’ form for the next step.
Why Door Renew?
As the name implies, Door Renew renews doors! It sounds simple enough, but it’s an art to take an old door and make it look new again.
Door Renew will not only help you learn all of the steps needed to accomplish the restoration, but also how to operate a profitable business.
As a franchise owner, you can be a part of bringing smiles to the faces of customers who are pleased with their “new” door at a very reasonable cost to them.
We will share our secrets with you, including our temporary door system, and will show you how to do everything.
Three Possible Roles For The Franchisee
- Absentee Investor – Franchisee acts as “Investor” – Corporate will set up and manage the business for the Franchisee.
- Semi-Absentee (Part-time and can keep your job) – Franchisee will manage a manager, run the budget, proforma, and oversee the company. Corporate will train the Manager to run the business for the Franchisee.
- Owner-Operator (Full-time) – Franchisee will run the day to day of business. This includes marketing, hiring and managing employees, goal setting and achieving CEO role/Manager.
So take the plunge and let us help you get started on a great business opportunity!
Training & Support
When you join Door Renew’s team as a franchise owner, you can expect support in a number of different areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- Overall Program Oversight
- 1 week of training at Door Renew’s HQ in Cincinnati, OH, timed just before you open your business.
- 2–3 days of training at your location to get your business started.
- Regular teleconference and webinar training sessions.
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business.
Who are the Door Renew franchisees and do I have what it takes?
Door Renew franchisees are proud Americans who have set out to achieve the American dream. Franchisees come from all walks of life and of every size, shape and background.
What we have in common is a burning desire to control our own futures. We’re not afraid of hard work. We take great pride in our work, recognizing that every door bears our signature. We’re dependable and reliable. We’re the sort of people you want as a neighbor.