Men In Kilts has a franchise model to fit your budget. Depending on your investment level, business goals, and lifestyle, we can help you craft the perfect franchise opportunity. THE KILTED WAY – 90-Day-Out Clause. Almost every franchisor we know has a 10 year agreement that you can’t get out of. At Men In Kilts, we have a 90 day out clause. If, for whatever reason, you no longer want to be in business, we won’t spend the remaining 10 years collecting minimum royalty payments from you.
Men In Kilts Franchise Opportunity
Amazing Brand, Amazing Opportunity
Why Men In Kilts is Better Than Other Exterior Cleaning Franchises
Tools in Your Toolbelt
From the software to run your business to the kilts your cleaners wear, we will provide all the support you need for the lifetime of your business. Regardless of your experience, we provide the training, marketing, technology and more you’ll need to run your business.
- Cloud Software (Available for desktop & mobile)
- Search Engine Optimization & Google Pay-Per-Click Services
- National Brand on a Local Level
- Employee Recruiting Specialists
- Top Vendor Partnerships
- National Sales Center
- Personal Business & Marketing Coaches
The Kilted Way
With 25+ years in franchising, we understand what it takes to be successful in the industry. Our first priority is franchisee satisfaction. From technology to support, we’ve modernized our franchise so we can be more flexible, friendly, and family oriented.
- 90 Day-Out Clause – Almost every franchisor we know has a 10 year agreement that you can’t get out of. At Men In Kilts, we have a 90 day out clause. If, for whatever reason, you no longer want to be in business, we won’t spend the remaining 10 years collecting minimum royalty payments from you.
- No Weekly Royalty Fees – At Men In Kilts, we send our invoices out after the end of the month allowing you a full month to pay. Seems like the more friendly way to do things, right?
- No Required Marketing Spend – Most other franchisors legally bind you with a required monthly marketing spend. They’ll say they know best. At Men In Kilts, we will highly recommend a marketing budget, but we won’t cross that line and demand it. Your money, your marketing decisions!
Our customers positively anticipate our arrival because they WANT to see our cleaners in kilts! There is no other service franchise you could own that garners this kind of attention.
Judy Briggs and son Christopher
MEN IN KILTS BOSTON
What We Do
- Residential & Commercial Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Gutter Cleaning
- House Washing
- Pressure Washing