Start a Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Franchise
Get in on the passion
Since our creation in 2005, Pinkberry has become synonymous with frozen yogurt, reigniting the craze and reaching new generations of froyo fanatics. Our franchisees build amazing businesses on the strength of our brand recognition, high-quality product, and devotion to hospitality. As a part of Kahala Brands, we’re committed to continued growth and to providing outstanding, ongoing support to each of our franchisees.
- Quality You Can Taste – Our customers choose Pinkberry over other brands because of the quality of our signature tart frozen yogurt and fresh ingredients.
- Service with a Swirl – High-quality hospitality stands out in an industry that leans toward self-serve models, and our fans dig that Pinkberry difference.
- Distinctive Design – Our sleek, modern design creates an Instagrammable atmosphere that keeps Pinkberry fresh in the minds of our customers.
- $28 Billion Industry – The frozen dessert segment is set to continue its reign. And we represent the healthy alternative consumers crave.
- Pinkberry In-Store Training
- Kahala Training and Education Center Classroom Training
- Operational Support
- Marketing Local Store
- Grand Opening Marketing
Pinkberry Site Requirements
Pinkberry locations range from 400-1,500 square feet in size, including traditional street front, kiosks, in-line locations, and more. You can find Pinkberry stores in neighborhoods, shopping centers, malls, airports, and even on college campuses. We are flexible with store design and collaborate with our franchisees to find the best way to build a branded environment in the space they have to work with. Whatever the format, we create unmistakably inspired Pinkberry experiences.
The Franchise Opportunity
We are looking for mulit-unit and single-unit operators to help us bring the Pinkberry experience to more people. Franchise candidates should have proven leadership skills and sufficient net worth. If you meet these criteria and love the Pinkberry brand, let’s talk:
- Financial Resources: A minimum liquidity of $100,000 a minimum net worth of $250,000, and ability to access credit.
- Operational Excellence: Live in the local market and have superior customer service, extensive operations, and strong store management experience.
- Passion for Pinkberry – Share Pinkberry values to exceed customer expectations, and believe in distinct products, outstanding service, and inspirational design.
What You Get
- Fantastic Fans – You’ll join a brand with exceptionally loyal fans who continually choose Pinkberry, and who love to share their experiences on social media.
- Bold Backing – With the backing of Kahala Brands, you’ll get outstanding training and support throughout the franchise process from true industry experts.
- Rad Recognition – Pinkberry is THE name in frozen yogurt, and you’ll gain that brand recognition and powerful positioning from the moment you’re approved.
Grab your spoon and dig in
We’ve built a fan following from coast to coast, and we want franchisees who understand the importance of keeping those fans happy. When you’re ready to deliver that Pinkberry experience, fill out the form to learn more about getting in on our signature Pinkberry passion.
“The Pinkberry brand carries a strong image in the frozen yogurt industry and Pinkberry Inc./Kahala Brands have been there for us every step of the way. If you are thinking about getting into a franchise business, based on our experience, we highly recommend Pinkberry!”