Runningboards Marketing is a simple, cutting-edge business model. We want you to be excited to wake up every morning and have fun running this low cost, unique business. We pledge effective advertising through digital mobile billboards. Get the Nuts & Bolts.
Why Own A Runningboards Marketing Franchise?
- Are you looking for a new opportunity that breaks away from traditional service-based businesses?
- Have you ever thought, “I want to be part of something that’s moving forward with technology?”
- Do you want to own a business that is simple to implement and doesn’t require a real estate lease or build-out?
Do you find yourself dreaming of running a business that’s unique and exciting?
What is it Exactly that Runningboards Marketing Does?
Everyone has a message that they want others to see: You display that message to the world. Whether that message is a company’s advertisement, a political campaign message, or even an embarrassing Happy 16th Birthday message parked in front of a high school, you drive people’s message pretty much wherever they need it seen.
But let’s face the facts, it’s 2019, and many messages are just lost in the noise.
Companies are buying radio ads that people often don’t hear because they change the station, or they listen to commercial free online services like Spotify and Pandora. Advertisers are spending thousands of dollars on billboards that people end up ignoring. And with all the competition for customers’ attention, it’s difficult for most to create ads that stand out from their competition’s.
Long Story Short
Runningboards Marketing is a key to overcoming these common obstacles in traditional out of home advertising.
How We Do It
Meet DAV (pronounced “dave”), our Digital Advertising Vehicle. He provides our franchisees these unique advantages:
- VISIBILITY – With DAV’s high-resolution LED displays it’s nearly impossible for your clients’ ad to be blocked, skipped or ignored.
- MOBILITY – Drive clients’ message directly to wherever their audience works or plays.
- CUSTOMIZATION – With our software, RBM Velocity, clients can easily adjust their messages as their target audience changes.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – RBM Velocity also provides tracking reports of when and displayed.
- Three business model types: owner/operator, executive owner and semi-absentee candidates.
- Low start-up cost: range of start-up expense is $70,500 – $255,200.
- Base territory is approximately 125,000 people. Additional territories available (fees apply).
- The greater of 6% of gross revenues per month or $500 per month
- Be up and running in 3 – 4 weeks after signing franchise agreement.
- Net-worth requirements: $50,000 in liquid capital; a net worth of $150,000
- No need for brick and mortar to start up your initial operations. With our franchise, you can work from home.
- Support. It’s our pleasure to serve you.
To own a Runningboards Marketing franchise you don’t need to lease space or pay for a build out. DAV will work just fine right from your driveway. In fact, that’s how this all started.