Complete Pest Solutions Franchise
Why Complete Pest Solutions?
With seven locations serving twenty-two counties across three states, Complete Pest Solutions has a proven record of success. If our business model is followed, you can have a very profitable business at a low cost in just a short period of time.
Complete Pest Solutions will provide ongoing training and support to make sure that as a franchisee, you have all the tools needed to grow your business. The Complete Pest Solutions team is available to guide you in the pest control industry. Our vast experience can help our franchisees minimize the learning curve to become profitable more quickly.
Because residential and commercial customers continue to need pest control services year after year, your long-range profit potential is high with Complete Pest Solutions. Referrals are more powerful than ever and customer satisfaction is at an all-time high.
- Low Startup Costs – We make sure your initial costs are low so you can experience fast returns on your investment.
- In-Depth Training – Onsite, hands-on and realistic. Our training will prepare you to thrive in the pest control industry.
- Minimal Overhead – With a Complete Pest Solutions franchise, your early overhead costs will be lower than in many other industries.
- Proven Model – We provide you with the tricks of the trade we know will help you run your business efficiently.
- Purchasing Power – Get the low costs for materials and supplies usually reserved for big businesses dealing in large quantities.
- Ongoing Support – Our in-house marketing and sales experts will provide ongoing support to your growing business.
What Sets Us Apart From the Competition?
Many of our competitors in the pest control industry offer limited services. At Complete Pest Solutions, we strive to provide a broad set of comprehensive solutions to many different pest control issues. Our technicians are even trained to offer expert solutions to wildlife intrusions and nuisances, something many small pest control companies (and some of the big ones) do not provide. The Complete Pest Solutions name carries with it the comprehensive services that will give your business a leg up over the competition.
- Crawling Pests
- Flying Pests
Pest Control Is An Essential Business
When nations across the world were shutting down because of a global pandemic, the pest control industry in the U.S. grew by over 40%.
All Complete Pest Solutions locations remained open in order to protect our customers from pest and wildlife intrusions that can cause serious health and safety concerns. Deemed an essential business, we continued to operate without experiencing any staffing reductions or budget cuts.
When you buy a Complete Pest Solutions franchise, you can rest easy knowing your employees and your investment have a level of security not seen in many other industries during recessions and pandemics.