The only franchise opportunity with a money back guarantee! We offer a franchise guarantee of $500,000 in gross sales in your first 20 months! We can off this guarantee because we know our system works. It has been practiced and perfected for over 25 years.
Klappenberger & Son Franchise
Painting & Handyman Services Franchise
Klappenberger & Son franchise provides painting and handyman services. Though we have been providing painting services in the Mid-Atlantic area since 1989, it wasn’t until 2017 that we began franchising.
We have created a franchise that is turnkey and ready to roll!
Why Klappenberger & Son Franchise
The franchise fee guarantee shows that we trust our system and processes. We believe that regardless of where you live or previous painting and repair experiences, you will have success in our system. If not, we will give you back your franchise fee in full!
Are we crazy? No, we have 29 years of running a painting and repair person business, and we have learned what to do and what not to do in any market.
To offer a guarantee, we must make our system easy to learn and have substantial opportunities for growth. Therefore, we created territories 2-4 larger than our competitors. Our typical territory size is 600,000 people. Our competitors are typically 200,000.
We believe if a franchisee is to prosper, they need a large enough territory to build a significant business.
We Provide Ongoing Support and Complete Systems for Your Business
- Bookkeeeping Services – Bookkeeping for painters organizes your records and performs job cost analysis. This feature is unique. Additionally, it gives you time to grow.
- CRM Platforms – Our cloud-based customer management system is easy to use. Notably, it has complete online access from your phone or tablet.
- Marketing Systems – Our marketing systems are proven to generate ROI. In fact, we have multiple proven systems to help you in the marketing realm.
Training – we offer one on one training that is five weeks long. The last week of training is at your location. Our competitor’s training programs are typically two weeks of training at their corporate location. Can you teach me how to do your job successfully in two weeks?
First of all, we help our franchisees out in the following ways during the training:
- find customers,
- give estimates,
- identify and hire their staff, and
- start doing actual jobs in their territory
- marketing campaign.
We are not aware of any other home service franchise that does this.
Truth be told, this can’t be done in two weeks.
Finally, we teach our franchisees how to close the sale without being the cheapest guy in town. It’s one thing to give estimates to prospects; that’s first base. However, if you can’t turn those estimates into jobs, that’s a lot of time and money wasted.
As a result, the close rates on job estimates by Klappenberger franchisees are almost double the national average! Furthermore, we are not the cheapest guys in town! We don’t want you to compete on price. Therefore, it is always about the quality of the service.
Ongoing support – being able to call “someone” and ask them questions is good. Contacting the franchise owner who has seen it all is like having a golf pro as a caddy.
Here is a brief list of the ongoing support you get when you join our franchise family:
- A 24/7 call center prevents you from missing calls
- Call Center Sets appointments for you
- Quick estimating systems
- CRM system – if you are not familiar with a CRM, it automatically keeps you in touch with new and old customers
- Estimating assistance
- Coaching and continuing education
- Bookkeeping service
- Successful Internet Marketing Tools such as Facebook and Google Ad Words
- Your landing pages inside our robust website
When you have these tools, you can run the business instead of the business running you. If having your own business is a desire that won’t let go, give us a call, and let’s chat.
The Franchise Goal
My goal is to have the most satisfied and successful franchises in our industry. My commitment is to provide the tools, mentoring, and support they need to achieve that goal. Because of this, we have a support staff that has been in the industry for decades and knows the obstacles and challenges that franchisees face.
With a commitment from the franchisee to follow the system and work the business, I know we can do great things together.