M14Hoops has been in business for over 10 years. Approximately 97% of players who train with M14 make the high school team. The M14 Girls AAU teams are part of the prestigious BlueStar Travel Team circuit and the M14 Boys AAU teams are part of the distinguished NY2LA Sports Association. They have helped save families over $7 million in scholarship money.
M14 HOOPS Franchise Opportunity
At M14Hoops, we offer basketball development for youth grades K-12 in year-round programming. We have found a unique way to systematically integrate ‘old school’ fundamental skills training with ‘new school’ advanced moves, allowing us to work with all levels of skill sets.
Becoming an M14Hoops franchise owners will give you the opportunity to instill the love of the game into young athletes and help turn everyone’s Dream Into A Reality!
Why M14 Hoops
- Low overhead with very high margins around 40% Net
- No long-term leases to sign – rent space for only the hours you use it
- Fun Industry that makes an impact on youth
- M14 Hoops will be the first national brand in basketball training, there are many people who do basketball training, but very few basketball training businesses.
- Strong support around hiring and training your operator so that franchisees can keep their full-time job if they choose.
Training & Support
Owner: 12 classroom hours
Operator: 2-week classroom and live training 40 hours a week in Aurora or Indianapolis. Certifications for private training, group training, and court leadership. 10 weeks of three times a week phone calls with M14 director followed by 52 weeks of twice a week calls with another M14 director.
M14 Director visits location for first large event for training, support and site discovery.
Operator: The operator will have 3 calls per week for the first 10 weeks, then two calls per week for the next 52 weeks. Weekly professional development sessions.
Owner: The franchisee will have weekly calls with assigned member of M14 leadership team. These calls are to provide weekly professional development sessions and strategic planning.
- In person at basketball games and tournaments
- In-program Mailchimp
- Marketing Calendar that outlines exactly what programs to offer when
- Corresponding marketing campaigns for social media
Ideal Franchisee Candidate
If you have a passion for basketball and kids, you’ll fit right in with what we are looking for in a franchise owner. This is a great opportunity to introduce the #1 development system in the midwest to your area. This will help players in your community turn their dreams into reality!
Combine this pursuit with a strong business acumen, and your franchise will be a slam dunk!
AN OWNERSHIP MENTALITY
- Energetic & Passionate about Basketball and Youth Development
- Enthusiastic about Excellence … Our Championship Culture is Key
- Committed to Following Our Proven Business Model
- Motivated to Serve the Youth Basketball Community
When you invest in opening M14Hoops, you’re making an investment into all the basketball players in your area but also into your future. Check out our story and meet our team of dedicated leaders.