Helping Hands Home Health franchise offers a quick startup + low investment. Moreover, we are proud of our performance history (Item 19) which we share in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
Helping Hands Home Health Franchise
Helping Hands is a caring and empathetic home care agency with genuine concern for the well-being of our consumers. We provide personalized care plans for our consumers starting with active listening, emotional support, respect for their dignity, privacy, and independence. As we seek potential franchisees to join the Helping Hands Home Health franchise brand, we find it is important to share this first, so you understand how we position our brand in the industry.
We are providing non-medical, in-home care for adults ages 18 and older, whether they are a U.S. Veteran with assistance from the VA, private pay, insurance, or are a Medicare waiver participant.
WHY HELPING HANDS?
- Post COVID, there continues to be a surge in demand for quality home healthcare services
- Massive growth potential in the home care franchise sector
- Our franchising opportunities offer a quick startup + low investment
- No build out, just a small office
- Add employees as you scale
- Innovative technology- we have streamlined operations creating efficiency by automating tasks
- Low Risk: Franchising reduces the inherent risks of starting a new business, providing a proven framework for success
- Profitability: Our financial model is designed to maximize profitability, with realistic projections and potential for a strong return on investment
- Proven Success: Helping Hands Franchising has a track record of success, with numerous thriving locations. Joining us means tapping into a winning formula
- Flexibility and Autonomy: While benefiting from our established systems, you’ll still have the flexibility to run your franchise with your personal touch and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exclusive Territories: As a franchisee, you’ll be granted an exclusive territory, reducing competition and increasing your potential for success
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- As part of our pre-opening support, we provide on-boarding and training to prepare you to open:
- 2 Weeks of initial training will help you learn the processes we use daily.
- Come to Williamsport, PA for in-person hands-on review of management tools, scheduling, daily operations, and billing systems.
- We also cover local marketing and financial management for you to start up confidently in your own territory.
*As we begin your journey as a Helping Hands Home Health franchisee, you may expect 1 to 2 days of on-site field support and training. Our commitment to your success extends beyond the initial training, as we provide ongoing education and unwavering guidance throughout your mission of serving your local community.
IDEAL HELPING HANDS FRANCHISEE
It is important for us to maintain a transparent partnership in order to provide the best training and support to our franchisees during the onboarding process. Our ideal franchise owner is someone who embodies compassion, dedication, and business acumen. If you believe you are an ideal candidate for a Helping Hands Home Health Franchise contact us to get started and learn more about our funding-to-open options. We are with you on this journey every step of the way!