“We are thrilled to kickoff our national expansion,” said Don Michael, President of The NOW Massage. “We’re excited to bring our vision of massage therapy to a new market and look forward to seeing new boutiques thrive.”
Since our first foray into the world of franchising began a year ago, The NOW has been growing and gaining new territories all over the country. With bi-coastal boutiques set to open at the end of this year, we could not be more excited about the future.
The NOW Massage Boutique Franchise Opportunity
The NOW, a Los Angeles based massage concept, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s digitally driven society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in an inspired setting.
The NOW has differentiated itself from key competition by connecting with the 152 million untapped Gen Z and Millennial generations and serving them affordable luxury. With a proven concept and impressive unit economics, our growing lifestyle brand is looking forward to bringing our thoughtfully-crafted menu with customizable enhancements, healing products and singular design aesthetic to cities all over the United States.
The NOW operates four locations in Los Angeles with more than 50 locations in development across the U.S. in cities including Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Ft. Lauderdale, Las Vegas, Nashville, Raleigh, and Scottsdale, AZ.
The NOW By The Numbers
- The Industry – $18B
- Visits to Massage Establishments a Year – 190M
- Average Unit Volume for The NOW* – $2.4M
- Year-over-Year Growth for The NOW** – 31.2%
“In 2017 I became a member of The NOW and in 2020 I’m working towards opening a boutique of my own! The NOW Massage franchise was the only business opportunity that could inspire me to leave a lucrative 15 year career with a Fortune 500 company. Joining The NOW’s exclusive franchise system has given me direct access to a blueprint for success. The knowledgeable and supportive executive team, combined with a successful lifestyle brand disrupting the $4.5 trillion global wellness economy, made it the ideal investment for me.” Lisa Caldwell-Meeks, Manhattan Beach, CA
WHY OWN THE NOW MASSAGE BOUTIQUE
- Impressive unit economics
- Recurring and predictable revenue model
- Low buildout costs
- In depth training and support through all stages of your business
- Scalable model to easily allow for opening multiple units
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Sales & Operations – The NOW’s operational team provides expert guidance and ongoing sales training. From pre-sale strategies, to grand opening tactics, and beyond – the NOW team will work with franchisees to ensure they are hitting key metrics, driving membership sales, and growing the business. The NOW also conducts financial reviews and continuous interactive retail training as part of the operational support.
- Marketing & Public Relations – Unlike most franchise organizations, The NOW provides an experienced team that will manage and support: public relations, digital advertising, social media, influencer & ambassador engagement, content development, email marketing and website optimizations.
- Training – Franchise owners attend an extensive training course at The NOW headquarters in Los Angeles. Members of The NOW team will go to each boutique for additional pre-opening and on-site training. The franchisee and their team will undergo sales training and individual practice sessions to ensure the boutique’s success.
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATES
We are looking for franchisee partners who are passionate about people and wellness, see the value in massage and self-care, and have a desire to make a positive impact in their community.
* In Item 19 of the 2020 Now Massager FDD, we disclose a comprehensive overview of the historical performance results generated by each of the four (4) affiliate-owned Boutiques that were owned and operating as of December 31, 2019 (each, an “Existing Boutique”). We do not exclude any Boutique’s results in our Item 19. The Existing Boutiques have earned this much. Your individual results may vary. There is no assurance that you’ll earn as much. See Item 19 of the 2020 Now Massage FDD for explanatory notes and details.
** Same store sales growth based upon consolidate Gross Revenue numbers for the four (4) Existing Boutiques disclosed in Item 19 of The NOW FDD for the respective comparison periods.