Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming is the leading pet retail and grooming franchise concept in North America. Our bakery and grooming stores are unique with 63% grooming and 37% retail giving you multiple revenue streams.
WOOF GANG Bakery & Grooming Franchise
Woof Gang Bakery has been serving pets and pet lovers nationwide since 2007! Founded in Florida, we’ve grown from our first location at the Publix Plaza in Palm Beach Gardens to 200 locations open or under development in eighteen states. Each of our franchise locations do this by providing pet parents in their communities with high quality grooming services, healthy food and treats, and other premium products.
Why Woof Gang?
With an average yearly store sales of $665K/year, a mid-point total investment of $218K, and a competitive fee structure, Woof Gang has among the best economics in the franchising industry!
Our unique Grooming and Pet Retail concept provides dual sources of revenue and a one-stop shop for our guests. We have a passion for best-in-class grooming, with 1 million dogs groomed per year and average Google rating of 4.5 stars! Woof Gang is also the best place for treats, with our proprietary products providing a unique competitive advantage in retail without the operational costs of running a bakery
We want our franchisees to be successful! We provide extensive training to assist you with everything you need to know to open and operate your own successful Woof Gang. In addition, our unique investments in our support teams and technology stack will help you achieve business success by providing you with:
- Cutting edge site selection support and access to our real estate broker network
- Enhanced digital presence through our search optimized site, and access to our preferred local digital marketing consultants
- Optimized Grooming processes for a streamlined and personalized experience for our customers
- CRM for personalized marketing
- E-commerce capabilities through our branded App.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming is an innovative concept seeking franchisees who meet the following criteria:
- A passion for people and pets
- Enjoy a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Possess natural customer service skills
- A willingness to follow training and operational standards
- $250,000 net worth / $75,000 liquidity
Are training and support provided?
We know that initial training is a key factor that determines how well a franchisee will perform. That’s why Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming has invested in comprehensive training programs that ensure that new franchisees are educated, prepared, understand the process and are ready to run a successful store.
- We will work with you through virtually every aspect of your store’s start up.
- Site selection assistance based on demographic studies and state of the art technology
- In-house team to provide guidance in negotiating your lease
- Assistance with design, layout and store construction
- Vendor sourcing and purchasing
- Help in staffing your store and training employees
- Marketing, advertising and community relations assistance
- Online and in-store trainings to ensure you are ready to hit the ground running!
The pet industry is constantly changing, and we believe that ongoing support is necessary to stay competitive and at the forefront of industry trends. We offer ongoing training, regional meetings, franchise conventions and other regular communications to ensure that franchisees have the tools and information needed to succeed.
- Regional and national support staff
- Point of sale setup and support
- Discounts through preferred vendors
- Monthly franchise performance analysis
- Franchise resource page
Join Our Team And Give Pets The Very Best!
With 85 million pet households in the US and 95% of pet owners considering their pets to be members of the family, there’s an extraordinarily high demand for top quality pet products and services. In fact, $123.6 billion was spent within the pet industry in 2021 alone. Even in uncertain economic times, the pet industry is resilient – during downturns in 2020, 2007-09, and 2001-03, the industry grew by at least 5%. GET STARTED TODAY!